FIFA 23EA SPORTS™ FIFA 23 brings even more of the action and realism of football to the pitch in The World’s Game.
Play the biggest tournaments in football with both the men’s and women’s FIFA World Cup™ tournaments coming to FIFA 23 during the season, play as women’s club teams for the first time ever, plus enjoy cross-play features that make it easier to play against friends. Enjoy a new way to play and build your dream squad in FIFA Ultimate Team™ with FUT Moments and a revamped Chemistry system or live out your football dreams in Career Mode as you define your personality as a player and manage as some of football’s most famous names.
In VOLTA FOOTBALL and Pro Clubs, bring more personality to the pitch with new levels of customisation and enhanced street and stadium gameplay. However you play, experience The World’s Game with over 19,000 players, 700+ teams, 100+ stadiums, and over 30 leagues - including the UEFA Champions League, Premier League, new Barclays FA Women’s Super League and France D1 Arkema with unrivalled authenticity in FIFA 23.
Enjoy a more true-to-life football experience in FIFA 23 with new gameplay features that create risk-versus-reward shooting, new free kick, penalty, and corner mechanics, and more football variety:
- Power Shots: A new skill-based, risk versus reward shooting mechanic brings football’s most powerful and impressive shots into the game. Create space away from defenders, pick your spot and trigger a power shot to add additional power to your strike and a chance of the spectacular.
- Redesigned Set Pieces: A set piece redesign gives you more control over free kicks, penalties and corners, allowing you to choose where you make contact on the ball to change direction, trajectory, curl, and more. Plus an update to camera positions on corners better reflects the drama of dead ball situations.
- On-Pitch Physics: Updated physics in FIFA 23 makes a number of on-pitch interactions more natural and realistic:
- Net Interaction Physics: New net physics reacts to the motion of players, responding to individual limbs and creating more natural interactions with the net as players run, slide, or fall into the goal.
- Player Awareness: A new collision prediction system enhances players’ awareness on the pitch, allowing them to move intelligently to avoid tackles and collisions.
- Football Variety: New animations and mechanics bring more natural football variety into FIFA 23 to bring the game closer to the real world.
- Shooting: See different shot trajectories including low, dipping, and bouncing shots alongside diving headers.
- Defending: Hard clearance slide tackles, physical tackles, and even backheel tackles give you more ways to defend against oncoming attackers.
- Passing: New passing types give you new ways to find teammates, with outside of foot passes, fancy off-the-back passes, volley passes, and new clearance animations.
- CPU AI Tactical Awareness: Tactical enhancements mean AI opponents better react and respond tactically to the on-pitch situation, including factors like score, match time, and available players on the bench to change and update formations and playing style mid-game.
A new coaching system helps introduce new and less experienced players to the fundamentals of gameplay, with a series of chapters to help you improve your game.
Pick between the two FIFA 23 cover stars as you decide between Sam Kerr and Kylian Mbappé as your coach, then hone your skills with recommended skill games to explore, including notes from your coach based on your performance and in-depth skill explanations that help you take your game to the next level.Age 3+
There aren't yet any reviews for this product.